Facial Cryotherapy Treatments
Ageless Facial treatment benefits include:
- Instant results without surgery.
- Tighter, healthier skin with increases in muscle tone.
- Blood vessels and skin pores dilate, therefore the absorption and effectiveness of
creams or ointments are increased.
- Skin feels revitalized, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
- Lightens dark areas under the eyes.
- Treats problem skin such as acne and eczema.
- Release of hormones triggering oxygenated blood supplies to the skin with
nutrients from the superficial layer.
- Instant anesthetic effect (pain relief) from edema and skin inflammations.
Localized Cryotherapy Pain Treatments
Cryostimulation is applied through a localized treatment used on both acute and chronic injuries of soft tissue throughout the body. A single treatment provides the patient with a rush of oxygenated blood that promotes healing, a natural anesthetic effect which aids in pain management, and an instant reduction in muscle soreness or tension.
After your treatment re-oxygenated blood flows through micro-circulation providing muscles with increased rates of healing and recovery. The natural anesthetic effect will lead to relaxation of the muscles allowing the patient instant relief that can have lasting results. Providing the client with the opportunity to work on strengthening the muscles and joints to reduce the possibility of injury in the future.
- Improves circulation
- Boosts energy levels
- Reduces swelling
- Accelerate post surgical recovery
- Relieve muscle and ligament strains
- Alleviate symptoms of chronic pain syndrome
- Treat tendon injuries
- Aids with inhibition of inflammation
- Manage pain
- Improvement of joint function
- Ease muscle tension and increase strength
- Enhances sporting performance
Cryotherapy Weight Loss
Using controlled cold exposure we are able to freeze your fat cells. This will minimize your fat making it easier for your body to process. As we drop your body temperature you will experience a combined impact of increased metabolism and high caloric burn. This metabolic increase can last 3 to 5 days and may become permanent in just a few sessions. This treatment will also reduce cellulite and tighten any loose skin without surgery. Localized cryotherapy can safely target those areas on the body that you specifically want to trim. With prolonged cold exposure you will discover long term benefits and continued weight loss.
- Instantly minimize your waist line
- Ieduce stubborn fat deposits
- Diminish cellulite and tighten skin
- Enhance blood flow stimulates fat cell detoxification and lymphatic drainage
- Adrenaline and endorphins are released elevating mood and energy
- Increase the appearance of muscle tone
Safety – Localized cryotherapy presents minimal risk to skin or other tissues. Because you are able to control the temperature of therapeutic cold and the amount of time it is applied, there is limited to no risk of frostbite or any other type of skin damage.
Comfort – The patient can sit comfortably without having to remove all of their clothing while the machine does all the work.
Efficiency – Therapeutic cold is applied for longer and is able to penetrate deeper into the damaged tissues to help stimulate healing and repair.
Air Compression Treatments
This therapy uses compressed air to massage your limbs, mobilize fluid, and speed recovery. This treatment can be used post and pre-workout or both for longer lasting effects. You will first experience a pre-inflate cycle, during which the connected attachments are molded to your exact body shape. The session will then begin by compressing your feet, hands, or upper quad (depending on which attachment you are using). Similar to the kneading and stroking done during a massage, each segment of the attachment will first compress in a pulsing manner and then release. This will repeat for each segment of the attachment as the compression pattern works its way up your limb.
Instead of using static compression (squeezing) to transport fluid out of the limbs, Sequential Pulse Technology uses dynamic compression (pulsing). The pulsing action more effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs. If you’re feeling sore, whether from chronic pain, injury or a hard workout, you will definitely want to try this out!
Air Compression Benefits:
- Comfortable post-surgery rehab
- Accelerates injury recovery
- Used to treat acute and chronic injuries
- Promotes faster healing with less pain
- Improves circulation
- Aids in lymphatic drainage
- Better performance
- Faster recovery
- Reduces stress
Light Therapy Treatments
Light Emitting Diode (LED) phototherapy is the application of light energy to tissue to obtain therapeutic benefits. The energy is used to improve cellular performance. Phototherapy is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties and has a variety of applications across many medical fields.
In a clinical trial using Celluma to treat facial wrinkles; 80% of participants said that they experienced and improvement in skin texture, 77% reported an improvement in skin firmness and 66% reported an improvement in wrinkles after only 4 weeks.
Celluma light therapy works safely and effectively, without abrasive chemicals, harmful UV-rays or side effects, to destroy acne-causing bacteria – not only clearing up existing blemishes, but preventing future breakouts before they happen. In just minutes a day, you’ll be on your way to a clearer, smoother, more radiant complexion.
Celluma provides compromised cells with the energy to regain and restore vitality naturally. This process increases the production of adenosine trihosphate (ATP) – the fuel that drives all cells. This boost of cellular energy results in a cascade of metabolic events leading to an increase in micro-circulation, tissue repair, and a decrease in inflammation and pain
- Increase circulation
- Accelerate tissue repair
- Diminish wrinkles
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve skin tone
- Ease muscle and joint pain
- Relieve stiffness
- Treat spasms and arthritis
- Kill acne bacteria
- Enhance texture and clarity of your skin
Electric Muscle Stimulator
An EMS stimulus fires all the motor neurons in the treated area simultaneously, creating an uncoordinated contraction, which is primarily isometric in nature. Voluntary muscular contractions, on the other hand, roll through the muscle in a wave to generate a coordinated, directed force. EMS works directly on the muscles, bypassing the body’s energy conservation system, thus there’s no limit to the percentage of fiber that can be activated. The EMS stimulus “spills over” from fully contracted fiber to activate remaining fiber (given sufficient current) allowing the athlete to experience a training stimulus that’s unattainable by any other means.The benefits of EMS have been discussed extensively in theory but the real challenge is the successful incorporation of EMS into a training program. There are four main uses for EMS in sport training. First, for the enhancement of maximum strength; second, as a means of recovery; third, as a rehabilitation tool; and fourth, as a motor learning and muscle recruitment tool.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) contracts muscles forcefully using electrical impulses, in much the same way that our brains do. When used correctly, EMS has the capability to improve our health and well-being.
- EMS helps restore and enhance the connections between the brain and the body that are disrupted by fatigue and injury.
- EMS can help athletes stay supple and keep their bodies well-maintained when it comes to oxygen circulation, waste removal, and even getting a good night’s sleep.