- Before undergoing any treatments you will have a private consultation where we can determine what services best fit your specific needs.
- We will then go over all your options, safety concerns, and answer any questions you may have about the treatments we have selected.
- Once you are ready, we will help you prepare for your experience. You will NOT have to remove all your garments since our treatments require minimal exposure to your body.
- We will provide any articles of extra clothing you might require but we do ask that all clients practice GOOD hygiene before coming in for treatments.
- After your treatment we will assess any improvements in your condition and document changes to better assist you in the future.
All of our treatments are safe, comforting, and refreshing. In just a few minutes you can enjoy the rest of your day feeling rejuvenated!
Not recommended (contraindicated) for the following:
Anyone who is pregnant – has acute myocardial infarction (MI) – unstable angina pectoris – arrhythmia – symptomatic cardiovascular disease – cardiac pacemaker – peripheral arterial occlusive disease – venous thrombosis (blood clots) – acute cerebrovascular accident – uncontrolled seizures – Raynaud’s Syndrome – symptomatic lung disorders – bleeding disorders – severe anemia – cold allergy – acute kidney diseases and severe hypertension (BP>180-100). Clients should always check with their medical providers regarding their particular medical status.
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES TO YOUR HEALTH & WELLNESS ROUTINE